Register online TODAY
This is it.
Today’s the day.
Online registration for the 2022 National Genealogical Society Conference closes at 7:59 p.m. Eastern time today, Friday, 13 May 2022.
Whether your plans now allow you to travel in person and join The Legal Genealogist and a host of others in Sacramento on the 24th through the 28th of May, or you need to stay home and take in the Online at Home sessions, to be held the 27th and 28th, or you want to choose On-demand sessions, available to stream from July through December, today is the last day to register online.
This 44th annual NGS conference is themed Our American Mosaic, and it offers a wide variety of presentations and exhibits that are guaranteed to offer something for everyone. From African American, Arab American, and Asian and Pacific Islander research through Westward Migration, Women, and Writing, there’s a lot to choose from this year.
My own four presentations will be Las Leyes de California: Spanish Colonial Laws and the Records They Produced (both in person and Online at Home); Margaret’s Mother: Using DNA to Solve a Mystery (a BCG Skillbuilding session); What’s in a Name: Name Changes and the Law; and Linking Generations: Using Court and Land Records.
So… where to go for more info and to register:
• The conference website is here at https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/.
• The registration page is here at https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/registration-and-information/.
• The full agenda/event schedule for the in-person conference is here at https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/2022inpersonsessions/.
• The full agenda/event schedule for the Online at Home event is here at https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/onlineathomeagenda/.
• The downloadable PDF program for the entire conference is here.
Whether in-person or virtually, I hope to see you in Sacramento.
But remember: online registration ends today, at 7:59 p.m. Eastern.
Cite/link to this post: Judy G. Russell, “NGS registration closing,” The Legal Genealogist (https://www.legalgenealogist.com/blog : posted 13 May 2022).